From Zero Idea to 7-Figure Acquisition
From Zero Idea to
Bottom Line: This is the Only Program You'll Ever Need on Buying Businesses.
The Intro: Creating Wealth Through Buying
Module 1: Everything You Need to Know About Picking an Industry and Creating a Bulletproof Investment Thesis So Your Growth Potential Isn't Slowed or Unprofitable
Module 2: Everything You Need to Know About How to Recruit a World-Class Team WITHOUT Wasting a Ton of Time or Equity
“If I have seen further than other men, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants.” – Sir Isaac Newton
Module 3: Everything You Need to Know About Recruiting World-Class Accounting Representation So You Are Strongly Protected While Avoiding Exorbitant Fees (What Matters vs. Fluff & BS)
Module 4: Everything You Need to Know About Recruiting World-Class Legal Protection for Your First Transactions (Including What Few Know and No One Will Tell You So You Avoid Paying Exorbitant Fees)
Module 5: Cultivate Endless Deal Flow in an Efficient Matter, Fluff & BS vs. What Works (Deal Flow is Arguably the Most Important Thing)
Module 6: Analyzing Investments, Business Valuation, and Performing Due-Diligence: What You Need to Know to be Successful (Go to the Vault for More on This)
Module 7: How to Negotiate Price and Terms with Sellers Like a Veteran Dealmaker
Module 8: How to Sell Your Deals to Banks and Get Lenders Competing to Finance Your Acquisition (Including the Seller)
Module 9: Everything You Need to Secure an SBA 7(a) Loan for Your Acquisition (for US Only)
Module 10: How to Raise Equity (Cash) the Right Way So You Can Close on Grade "A" Companies that DON'T & Will NEVER Offer You Significant Seller Finance Because They Can Command Cash From Other Buyers
Module 11: Transitioning to Ownership, Operations, and Scaling Your Business
Bonus 1: Jason's Vault of Recorded Calls and Webinars / Case Studies with Other Acquisition Entrepreneurs
Bonus 2: How to Succeed As a Founder
Bonus 3: Monthly Zoom Calls with Jason and Other Acquisition Entrepreneurs
Past Zoom Calls:
Bonus 4: Get Access to the Members-Only Group to Connect with Jason and Acquisition Entrepreneurs Across the Globe (Post Questions to Jason and Others, Post Deals You Have Questions On, Deal Structures, Hot Industries, Or Any Other Questions)
No, this program is not for people with low energy or those who cannot communicate in a respectable manner. It takes a strong-willed person to make this program work. No results are guaranteed. This program is for people who are willing to put in the work, take some risk, tackle problems when they arise, and self-generate success.
Yes. You can view the non-disclosure agreement here.
Refund and Return Policy:
You agree that all purchases made with us are final. Given the confidential and privileged information contained in the products (see curriculum) and services provided by Jason Paul Rogers and Stress Becomes Power Inc., we have a strict zero refund and return policy. You agree when transacting with and ultimately purchasing from Stress Becomes Power Inc., Jason Paul Rogers, and/or any services provided by Jason Paul Rogers, that any/all transaction(s) or purchase(s) are final, and non-refundable.
If you are a person that frequently gets refunds or backs out of commitments, then you are probably not a good fit for this program. This program works best for committed entrepreneurs with no backup plan. Furthermore, we have one of the least expensive products in this space; when your product is less expensive, fraudulent activities take place. For that reason and the others mentioned here, we don’t allow refunds.
Yes. Although this isn’t ideal, there are a few reasons why one would do this.
(1) You have a 5 – 10 year window to start buying companies from baby boomers. Baby boomers will continue to retire rapidly during the next 5 – 10 years. The sooner you get into buying and selling companies the better. Indeed, there are TONS of opportunities right now! Other people are realizing those opportunities! That could be you!
(2) You will never lose access to the program. If you invest in the program, the program is yours. We suggest people get through the program as quickly as possible so they are confident and well-equipped when starting the process. But, you can certainly invest in the program now and run through it and then circle back on it later when you are more prepared to take action, follow the process, and make your first acquisition. Maybe you are in school. Maybe you are in a less than ideal living situation or financial situation (FYI we do not suggest people who are in debt to buy this program or any program out there – get yourself out of debt first). Maybe you are moving or are going through some sort of career change. Whatever it is, you don’t have to start taking action tomorrow in this program – although we recommend it strongly. We have seen people take the long-term approach and still be successful. Lastly, we hope, if you are in that long-term boat, that by going through the program we can help you speed up the process of getting to your first acquisition whether by motivation, confidence, or using the business knowledge presented in the program to propel yourself to a place to where you are prepared to begin taking action. Again, ideally, we recommend you come right out of the gate swinging, but we understand that everyone is in a different situation in their life.
(3) You will get access to all updates to the program. This means, that as I myself and my students buy more companies, we will continue to add what works best. And we won’t be adding content from the beach or from vacation like some of the “gurus.” We add content from the trenches.
(4) We reserve the right to (and very well may) increase the price of the program as we do more deals and our students do more deals. As anything in life, when you get more successful and generate more results, you have the liberty to increase your prices – another perfect reason why you need to start now so that you can get to that point. It works the same with buying companies – when we started we went after smaller business deals and we had to “sell” more to banks and sellers because we were the new, unproven kids on the block. Now, we still go after some smaller deals that make sense, but we also go after larger deals simply because we have the competence and confidence to do so.
This program can be applied to virtually all sectors – but will be most successful in growing industries that lack a plethora of buyers. From online stores to landscaping companies to funeral homes – there are many options. This program is easiest to execute in service-based industries, given the multiples are lower and access to financing is easier due to a higher debt service coverage ratio (but, we are speaking very general here – this doesn’t apply to every situation).
Lastly, this program is harder to execute in real estate industries because 1) there are more buyers, and 2) buying hard assets is capital intensive. This means, you will need to have access to equity (either your own cash or investor capital) to do even small-sized real estate. If you don’t have access to 6-figures in equity, then real estate is not the quickest way to Rome. Although, you can buy real-estate on the side with the cashflow of other businesses to diversify and multiply your money.
The answer is yes, there are approximately 12 million businesses that you can purchase in the United States alone. There are tons of baby boomers out there that (will) need an exit! Here is how the California Association of Business Brokers sees it in a recent article they posted (this is copied word for word so you know I didn’t misconstrue their words).
The Baby Boomers (about 70,000,000 of them) are poised to make a great impact on the American economy.
- Retiring Boomer business owners will sell or bequeath $10 trillion worth of assets over the next two decades.
- These assets are held in more than 12 million privately owned businesses.
- More than 70 percent of these companies are expected to change hands.
- The sale of almost 12 million businesses over the next 10 to 15 years represents a significant increase in the annual number of businesses that will be sold.
- The 12,000,000 businesses likely to change hands over the next 10-15 years might involve a large number of boomer-to-boomer sales.
- Ironically, now small business ownership is seen as much more safe and secure than working for a large company.
- So, in the coming decades, not only are we likely to see millions of Baby Boomers selling businesses they now own, we will also see additional millions of Boomers (who’ve spent their lives working for someone else), buying businesses. The next two decades will see a significant increase in the number of small and mid-sized businesses being bought and sold by Baby Boomers, in addition to the other generations of Americans that business brokers regularly deal with.
Here is the link to the full article.
You read that correctly. There will be so many companies for sale in the coming years, so much so that baby boomers (one of the greatest, most business centric generations) are going to buy MORE companies. There has never been an opportunity like this for a young acquisition entrepreneur ever! 10 trillion dollars worth of assets will change hands! Motivated sellers left and right! 12 million privately owned businesses up for grabs. And in the majority of cases, the kids don’t want to take over the family business anymore! Absolutely crazy. I know I am going to take advantage rather than sitting on my ass.
Yes and Yes.
Read the question above titled “Are there enough businesses for me to buy.” You’ll see that you can become a great asset to a company in the next 10 – 15 years if you understand how to buy companies from retiring baby boomers (or any business owner).
If you already own a company, even better. You are actually better positioned than anyone to make an acquisition. Chances are you have more than enough money to buy a medium sized company easily and you’ll have a lot more leverage all around including during talking to motivated sellers, the due diligence period, getting the financing, running the company, valuing prospective companies, etc.
No, you do not need cash of your own to buy a company. You can raise a small down payment from an equity investor or you can use seller finance/seller equity.
Yes, it is easier to buy anything when you have more money. This idea has been floating around that it is easier to buy a business with less money in your bank account because you can just use seller finance. Again, a completely asinine idea probably started by someone who isn’t actually buying companies. More money/net worth means you have a better credit rating, more collateral, more money to put down, more money to invest in the company, more money to travel to see business owners, more money to focus on acquisitions 100% of the time – the list goes on. You are just more attractive to everyone when you have more money.
But this doesn’t mean you need to be rich to get started towards your path to wealth.
When you are younger (in your 20s), you have less responsibilities, less risk, and more time to learn when in your 40s. However, when you are older, you likely have more experience, more savvy, and perhaps – more money. Assuming you’re not in debt, the perfect time to start is now.
Yes, I make myself available to those who buy this course.
With the Gold Package (which is the more popular package) there is a members-only Facebook group where I and other Acquisition Entrepreneurs answer questions, help with strategy, and comment on any deals you want feedback on that you post. This is provided as a bonus to you free of charge. Also, I do a monthly zoom call with members in the program. This is also provided to you as a bonus free of charge. You will get access to all recordings of zoom calls upon investing in the program.
I didn’t have any M&A experience or an MBA when I started either. These two things do not heavily predict success with this program or entrepreneurship in general when starting out.
Mergers and acquisitions is alive and well in most-all countries. M&A is absolutely vital to an economy. Businesses exchange hands constantly. Every business owner has a life cycle. At some stage, everyone exits.
The only countries we know of that this program does not really work in is Russia – and some other authoritarian countries. Most of our students are in the US, CAN, UK, AU, or somewhere in Europe.
If you can’t bet on yourself, I wouldn’t either.
Furthermore, skin in the game is one of the many factors that predicts success. Knowing that, getting this program for free/payment plan/payback later would make you less likely to succeed, and then I wouldn’t be doing my job. I would be setting you up for failure if I allowed this. Sacrifice is necessary on the road to success. People who have skin in the game are more serious, and I only want to work with people who are serious about reaching their potential. Furthermore, I won’t comprise others in the program by letting in people who aren’t serious. By the way, I’ve invested more than 10 times what the cost of my Gold Program is on mentorship.
I won’t accept equity in your company either. I will show you how I distributed my equity (I have now done this twice, because I have two different consolidation firms), but I will not be accepting any, even if you offer. Running my two consolidation firms and this program is more than enough on my plate.
Two important questions.
(1) If you have been a salesman in your career already, then you are perfect for this program. You must be a decent communicator/salesman to be successful with this program. Of course, it is better if you are a good communicator/salesman. Do you have to be a great salesman/communicator? No. Do you have to be able to speak in public? Certainly not – and you can slowly learn this over time. Is this something that must come inherently to you? Certainly not. I used to be a terrible communicator. Being a good communicator/salesman only takes practice – that is the secret. Practicing your pitches, presentations, cold outreach. Continually getting better. Pretty soon, you will not have to practice at all – everything you do will simply be considered practice.
(2) You must be able to read and write in a proper manner, whichever language your country practices. Do you have to be Shakespeare? NO. However, you must be able write with either a strong high school or undergrad writing level. Otherwise, board members, sellers, bankers, etc. will be repelled by you. They all use proper grammar. So, you do the same. It is as simple as that.
Not sure why this is a question, but we get it sometimes. How did Warren Buffett and all the private equity titans get to be billionaires?: By buying businesses. In a capitalist country like the US or the UK, businesses reap virtually all the rewards. It should be clear how you make money as an owner of company, but I will give you a quick summary. You are probably overthinking it if you are asking this question.
(1) The cashflow or earnings of the company go to you – and any other shareholders of the company (we teach you to be the majority 50.1%+ stakeholder).
(2) You can sell the company – or a part of it.
(3) You can refinance the debt of the company and “take money out.” This is similar to over-financing the deal off the bat, where you could also pull money out for you, your directors, or your shareholders.
(4) You can make a lot of money by growing the company’s sales (kind of an obvious point that is sometimes not focused on).
(5) You can “over finance” a deal with excess “working capital” – something we share with you how to do – and pay yourself, as well as your team.
What You Will Get
- The only course you’ll need to become an acquisitions entrepreneur. Jason is giving you everything he knows. Other than 1-on-1 consulting, which he rarely does, Jason has no other products to sell you, no upsells, nothing.
- A step-by-step program to building a world-class board of directors to advise you and impress bankers and sellers alike. This won’t work as a one man show. You need a team to succeed in business.
- Jason will show you how to source and structure deals so that you don’t have to use your own capital (while keeping the majority of equity).
- Lastly, by following the instructions in this course you’ll be primed to do subsequent deals and rollup many companies in your chosen sector. Significant value can be created at scale when you purchase smaller companies individually at 2x – 6x EBITDA and sell them as an integrated entity or portfolio at a higher EBITDA multiple than you payed (this is the standard “rollup.” Company growth and stable cashflow in the meantime can become substantial enough for you to even keep the businesses for longer (or sell them at a large increase from what you paid). This is by no means easy or guaranteed.
- You are going to learn an entrepreneurial model of small to medium-size business acquisition in the golden era of M&A. The baby boomer generation of business owners (of which there is a lot) is now entering retirement age. Economically, this means a large supply of sellers relative to the number of buyers. If you know anything about negotiation, sales, and simple economics, you know that this situation drastically favors the acquiring entity (YOU!).
What You Won't Get
- Jason will not ask for or accept equity in your venture, nor will he accept a position as your chairman, board member, or industry expert (yes, he’s been offered many times). Jason will not invest in your deals, but he will teach you how to raise the debt and equity to independently secure finance for your deals. As a founder and/or CEO, two of the most important tasks will be securing financing for your deals and bringing people onto your team. Jason wouldn’t be doing you any favors in participating in this process (other than the instructions given in the course). Candidly, he doesn’t have time because of his own ventures.
- Any time you’ve wasted heretofore contemplating, “Can I do this? Can I be an acquisition entrepreneur?” You don’t need an M.B.A. or a J.D. You don’t need a ton of business experience (some do it with none). What you do need is a massive-action mindset and a mentor. Period. The only way to find out if you are right for this or anything in life is to put yourself into the fire. To get into the arena of business and under the bright lights where you are vulnerable. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it), that is the only way. Without action, you’ll never know anything about yourself and who you are. Worse than that, you’ll regret the time you wasted. It is a proven fact that people usually regret the things they didn’t try, the risks they didn’t take – not failures or the result of decisions but inaction. And trust me, you compile a long enough list of regrets or even a few big ones, they get really painful to think about as the clock ticks.
CONSERVATIVELY EQUALS: $31,000 IN LEGIT VALUE…
(that’s excluding bonuses…)
If you take action and buy a company, the value of this course to you will likely be much more than $31,000…Think about it…
Use This Investment as a Tax Deduction
- In general, if you plan on using this course for its intended purpose (to buy a business), once you form as a legal entity you can most likely use this course training as a tax write-off (make sure to save the receipt). We are not tax accountants, so verify this with your accountant if you have any questions. We can’t guarantee that you’ll be able to use the course as a tax deduction, but, it has been our experience that this is the case.
- More information:
What Entrepreneurs are Saying...
The Real Pitch
Have you ever dreamed about what it is like to be financially free? To be the leader of a ship? To be the hero of your story? That is a rhetorical question. I know the answer.
I used to dream like that. Hell, I still do. The difference is that now I act towards those dreams, and I’m realizing them as you read this. It is a hell of a feeling getting up in the morning acting towards your dreams, instead of just dreaming and thinking about it or making excuses.
Speaking about being the hero of your own story, I recently rescued myself from mediocrity, thinking small, being soft, and being poor. This is something that many of you already know, because I documented it all on YouTube. Not long ago, I leveraged it all to make my first 7-figure acquisition. Was “ponying up” something that I wanted to do? Candidly, not really. But I knew there was a price on success. I wouldn’t be in the position I am in today if I wasn’t willing to take action and get uncomfortable.
Back on dreams. The problem with dreams is that they are just that – dreams (thoughts). But, the people that dream them think they are unattainable. They may talk about them with their friends, even with themselves internally, but deep down they don’t believe it. That’s all bullshit. That’s letting conventional wisdom and other people govern your life. Deep down, most people don’t believe they can realize their real dreams because they’ve quit, they just aren’t being fully honest with themselves. I’ve been there looking back.
Luckily that doesn’t have to be the whole story of your life. Whether you like it or not, it will be part of your story unless you have a time machine – but it doesn’t have to be the rest of your story. We choose our story every single day. We choose whether we act on our dreams every single day. We choose to be the hero of our own story, or we don’t. It is that simple. Do. Or don’t do.
To be successful, you will have to do. You have to do the hard things. You will have to do the things that others are not willing to do. Whether you are political or not, I don’t care – Donald Trump is president today because he was willing to do things that other politicians were not. He was willing to go to schedule more rallies than other politicians. He was willing to spend more of his own money than other politicians. He was willing to say the things that other politicians weren’t willing to say out of fear of what others would think of them. Obama was the same in many respects. To be successful, you’ll have to do those things too. This is the only way to become the hero of your own story. Think of all your heroes. Maybe.. John D. Rockefeller Sr. Warren Buffett. Andrew Carnegie. Elon Musk. Bill Gates. Kobe Bryant. Martin Luther King Jr. Muhammad Ali. Michael Jordan. One thing I can virtually guarantee is that the icons i’ve listed did not waste one millisecond worrying about what other people thought of them. If they did they would have failed.
You must be willing to do in spite of your fears. You must be willing to take action. Don’t listen to me. Listen to some of the greats that have come before you who knew a few things.
“When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don’t adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.” – Confucius
“There are risks and costs to action. But they are far less than the long-range risks of comfortable inaction.” – John F. Kennedy
“This is a world of action, and not for moping and droning in.” – Charles Dickens
“Get action. Do things; be sane; don’t fritter away your time; create, act, take a place wherever you are and be somebody; get action.” – Theodore Roosevelt
“We become just by performing just action, temperate by performing temperate actions, brave by performing brave action.” – Aristotle
“Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it.” – Dale Carnegie
The possibilities that open up to you when you take action and do are endless. When it finally hits you, I hope it shocks you like it shocked me – what a feeling.